What information do we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you send us an email. When ordering, registering, or accessing a trial to products on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, address, email address and other identifying contact information in order to fulfill your request. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To satisfy an order placed by you on our website or to provide a free trial
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
When you upload content to be translated by our Service, you agree that we may host, store and reproduce your content as necessary to provide our Service, and use your content to improve our Service. When processing your content, we take steps to help preserve your privacy.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "unsubscribe."
How do we protect your information?
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards, consistent with standard industry practice, to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not disclose or use your personal information except as otherwise provided for by this Policy.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and products are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.